Sunday, September 8, 2013

September 8: Church and Errands

I love how I started this blog all awash in excitement about the possibilities and honestly, I have spent a lot of time thinking about clothes, scouring Pinterest and fashion blogs, and even some time cleaning out my closet. But actually working on a blog post was apparently too hard until finally today.

It's kind of hard to tell but I'm wearing a green skater skirt and I really want to wear that so that was my starting point. I kept everything else very simple and I'm really pleased with how tan and healthy I look. Thanks to my dad for taking this shot!
Skirt: Forest Green Skater Skirt from Asos.com (aka the worst shopping site for someone who lacks impulse control; note: this color is not currently available)
Shirt: White SO from Kohls
Tank: Black from Eddie Bauer
Sandals: Merona from Target
Watch: Timax
Bangle Bracelet: Old, from my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment