Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23: Fall!

After a blah clothing weekend, I head in to work eager for something good. However while I looked fabulous, my phone died so no picture. Hopefully for the rest of the week.

I got great news at work and decided to celebrate by dressing up-I wore what looked like a ladylike professional suit though indeed everything was separates. Each piece is quite beloved so I felt really happy in it. The only things missing are my pearls: in earrings, necklace, and bracelet to tie everything together.

The top is Elle from Kohls. I love its lightness and how a pencil skirt reins in its slouchiness. The neckline is perfect for a necklace so that's why I'm so upset with myself for forgetting. The skirt is new-from The Limited on sale. It's just like a red one I have (and have featured) from Target but in a more versatile black. I also feel like the flounce is higher up. The style on this is so me-tight on top to cinch in the shirt and then widening at the bottom. I paired this with my newer blazer from Worthington. Though I lament now its lack of pockets, I do love the way it fits me. Then in a burst of lunacy, I wore my Call Me Spring heels, which do hurt (giving me blisters and a bruise on one foot) but also gave me such confidence from their height.

I really wish I had been able to take a picture of this because I received several compliments on how wonderful I looked but instead you will have to content yourself with imagining the loveliness :) Also I'll definitely be wearing it again so maybe I'll share it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment