Saturday, September 14, 2013

September 14: Shopping

Today was a special day as my parents took me out to a fancy mall, quite a bit aways from our usual mall so we could hit J.Crew and Madewell in addition to the Cheesecake Factory as both my mom and I have a serious weakness for cheesecake (she likes classic but I need chocolate!) Since this mall is much more upscale, I decided to dress up a bit but I didn't want to wear anything too tight or difficult to change out of since I planned to try on some things. Additionally I couldn't wear jeans or anything heavy because it is too darn hot! This is what I settled on:

Navy blue crew shirt
Green skater skirt from Asos (I'm kind of obsessed with getting a ton of wear out of it)
Black Joe Fresh Flip-Flops

I changed out of that outfit so fast, which was great because I tried items on at at least eight stores and I didn't want to waste time.

As for what I bought...well that information is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment