Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5-Pinterest

 Today's look comes from Pinterest-just me browsing ways to style a chambray shirt and involves me making quite a few of my own changes.
There are so many things I love about this look! First is my beloved American Eagle lyocell (Chambray) shirt-I've only worn it two or three times but it's already one of my favorites. I paired it with this Forever 21 skirt from my sister. Both are lighter in shade than the example but I think that works. Then I added a belt that serves no functional purpose but maybe defines my waist a bit? And then instead of pumps, I went with boots. My coworker thought I looked like I was going to go line dancing which kind of made me laugh. I also think my hair looks okay here. Liking my hair is a constant struggle for me so that is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment